Whether you’re a veteran journalist or an armchair sports fan, The Daily Goal Horn is looking for sports reporters and writers.
Sports Writer Opportunities
The Daily Goal Horn Contributors
- Site contributors write at least twice a week on topics of their choosing based on an agreed selection of team(s).
- Contributors can write more if they choose, including reactions to breaking news stories about the team(s) they’re covering for The Daily Goal Horn.
Why write for The Daily Goal Horn?
- Nearly nine years old, The Daily Goal Horn is a premier hockey site, with thousands of readers daily and a huge following online.
- If you contribute to The Daily Goal Horn, we promise to display your work prominently and proudly, promoting you across our networks and social platforms.
How much experience do you require?
- We all start at zero. Whether you’re a 20-year veteran or just started writing, we love making new friends. We don’t bite.
- We’ve been through enough resumes to tell you the one obvious thing about writing is that YOU MUST WRITE.
- There’s not much concern about where you went to school. It’s more important to everyone in sports journalism that you’re continuing to write as much as possible to hone your craft.
- A degree may get you a “hello”, yet a hungry writer creating content every day is going to be much more attractive to everyone… including us.
Are The Daily Goal Horn positions paid?
- Yes. The Daily Goal Horn’s contributors earn a revenue share on the content they produce.
- This method of payment incentivizes you to write.
If you are interested in becoming a The Daily Goal Horn contributor please get in touch. Please include examples of your work.